PMI Worldwide Earns Cigna Well-Being Award
PMI Worldwide is proud to be recognized by Cigna for our commitment to employee health and well-being. In this unprecedented year, we amplified our efforts to help all our employees to reach their personal goals.
This competitive award considers each company’s approach to prioritizing their employees’ physical, emotional, environmental, social, and financial well-being. PMI Achieved Outstanding status for Culture of Well-Being in this year’s awards.
Here are just a few of the opportunities offered to employees this year!
- At the onset of the pandemic, we distributed PPE and ergonomic office equipment for employees to use at home.
- Our policy of unlimited paid-time off – established in early 2020 – provides utmost flexibility to employees.
- Responding to working parents, we started a parent resource group, provided apps for schooling pods and childcare, and instituted daily “no-meeting” periods.
- We promoted mental health services and discussed emotional well-being at staff meetings to reduce stigma.
- We renovated our Seattle headquarters with wellness in mind, installing bike racks, showers, lockers, socially-distanced adjustable desks, air-purifying plants, and an open floor plan with more natural light.
- We offered movement classes and energizers to keep coworkers physically and socially engaged.
- Our employees logged more than 500,000 minutes of exercise during two health and well-being challenges so far in 2021.