PMI Worldwide Publishes 2022 Corporate Responsibility Report
Today, PMI Worldwide published our 2022 Corporate Responsibility Report, the latest review of our progress to realize our core value – Create a Better World. This report demonstrates our ongoing commitment to transparency regarding environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing, social impact, and diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Our annual corporate responsibility reports are an important part of upholding our values, tracking our progress, and sharing both our successes and challenges. This year’s report marks our first dashboard of activity toward achieving our ambitious environmental goals.
During fiscal year 2021, PMI Worldwide:
– Reduced scope 1 and 2 operational emissions by 52% compared to baseline year of 2018, due to renewable electricity sourcing for our largest facility in Brazil
– More than doubled the volume of recycled content materials procured for PMI merchandise
– Eliminated 100% of conventional polybags used to ship merchandise
– Allocated more than 85% of manufacturing spend to values-led suppliers who achieved the highest level of performance against our Code of Conduct (Grade “A”)
– Received the Cigna 2021 Health and Well-Being Award in honor of our company’s focus on employees’ physical, emotional, environmental, social, and financial well-being
– Made purposeful progress in increasing BIPOC and female representation among the product designers, photographers and artists that create products and content for the Stanley brand
– Launched a matching donation program for employees in the United States and Europe, furthering extending our support for causes important to our colleagues
– Continued to exceed our commitment to donate 1% of the prior year’s net income in cash contributions to non-profit organizations
Learn more about our progress and commitments in our 2022 Corporate Responsibility Report.